I walked into “The Maze Runner” knowing absolutely nothing about it. I wasn’t familiar with the books, I never saw the theatrical trailer, and I only caught fleeting glimpses of the commercials. That turned out to be the perfect way to see this film, because as Thomas slowly explored this world, I was right there along with him. It made the world-building all the more effective and I found myself more and more drawn into the story as Thomas uncovered new corners of the maze.
—CoomingSoon.net (via mazerunnernews)
This. This. I love it, I felt the same!
Me when people join and fandom and criticize me
MAZE RUNNER. TODAY. IT HAS FINALLY COME OUT. THIS FANDOM HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOVIE AND IT IS OUT AND I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED TO SEE IT AGAIN! AND IF IT IS THE FIRST TIME FOR SOME PEOPLE I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY IT- IT IS INCREDIBLE!
Your seeing the maze runner
—Everyone, at some point (via azzzpirin)
What if Daft Punk never breaks up or dies they just hand off their helmets to really amazing musicians that continue making music for them and they just become these immortal beings that no one is really sure who they are anymore they’re just always there
what if this has already happened years ago
How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.